Your family is growing and you have outgrown your house? Do you need to extend your home?
Utilising the garden/terrace will not give you valuable space that can be used as rooms. The best solution would be turning your loft into room(s).
All options considered, loft conversion can be one of the most cost-effective solutions.
What will need to be done?
Create access to the loft (stairs), possibly install another bathroom and use the remaining loft space the most efficient way .
We can design your new loft and we can carry out the implementation works as well, from start to finish.
The process step-by-step:
- On-site consultation, building evaluation, discussing customer`s needs, preparing design
- Preparing detailed quotation for design and implementation (payment and technical schedule attached)
- Architectural design (with 3D demonstration)
- Calculating the break-even point based on the investment and the upgraded energetic values (detailed explanation here)
- Implementation, providing daily reports – documented progress with pictures
- EPC report, other certifications
In most cases, when the existing roof needs to be altered scaffolding will be used, but you will not be required to move out of your home.
- Scaffolding installation
- Disassembling existing roof
- New roof installation based on previously approved design (carpentry job, windows installation, roof tiling, tinker jobs, etc.)
- Insulation of the new roof (for the overview of the process, click here)
- Scaffolding removing
- Setting up inside walls
- Heating system installation; plumbing jobs
- Electrical jobs
- Floor installation
- Tiling bathroom, installing appliances
- Creating access to the loft (stair installation) – at this stage there might be a slight disturbance in your daily routine for approx. 2 weeks
- Painting, wallpapering
Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us and ask for our quotation!